- Student Health Service will be open Monday but operate on an urgent-care basis only. Appointments for Monday are cancelled.
- The late-night breakfast event has been cancelled for Monday night.
- The Pit will close at 7 p.m. on Sunday and reopen at 9 a.m. on Monday.
- Benson Center will be open Monday.
- No transportation services will be available on Monday.
Because of weather conditions, the Reynolda Campus of Wake Forest University will be closed Monday, Dec. 10. There will be no academic operations. Offices will be closed. This includes Wake Downtown.
For Sunday, Dec. 9, academic operations are canceled.
Travel on and off campus is expected to be hazardous, so all are encouraged to be cautious outside.
To obtain information on campus dining, visit deacondining.com. Dining services will be available.
Recreation facilities, Z. Smith Reynolds Library and Benson University Center will be open. The Wake Forest Wellbeing Center/Reynolds Gym plans to be open from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. Sunday. Benson Center plans to be open regular hours Sunday. The library plans to be open 24 hours.
No campus transportation services are available Sunday. This includes the OnCall, Wake Downtown, Hanes Mall/Target, Freshman and Gray Line shuttles. Information regarding Monday has not been announced.
Freshman and sophomore vehicles currently parked on campus may remain parked on campus Sunday and Monday. Vehicles will not be cited for remaining on campus during that time. Further information will be communicated regarding parking for Tuesday and the remainder of the week at a later time.
Please continue to check this site for any other announcements that may be made.
- October 17, 2021
- October 13, 2021
- September 10, 2021