Because of icy roads and dangerous driving conditions, all classes and administrative offices will shift to remote operations tomorrow, Jan.18.
Faculty and staff should avoid traveling to campus and work remotely if possible. Staff who have been asked to report on-site and are concerned about traveling should contact their supervisor.
Classes will be held virtually. Faculty who face challenges with remote instruction may contact their chair or deans’ offices for guidance.
Campus services hours for Tuesday:
- The Pit will open at 8 a.m. Other dining venues will open as staffing permits. The Deacon Dining website will be updated throughout the day.
- The Wellbeing Center will open at 10 a.m. Follow @wfucampusrec on Instagram for information on facility hours or visit the Campus Rec website.
- ZSR Library will update its website with operating information.
- The Student Health Service will be open from noon to 4 p.m.
- Shuttles will not be operating tomorrow. A link to the shuttle schedule can be found here. On-Call service may operate when road conditions improve.
Current COVID-19 campus health and safety measures remain in place. Asymptomatic testing will take place from noon to 5 p.m tomorrow and Wednesday. The Faculty and Staff Clinic will open at 10 a.m.
A full list of campus services is available on this website and will be updated as information is available.